Hey little one! This post is to show you how much your daddy knows about the woman he loves so much, decided to marry and begin a family with. Not all my answers are going to be right, but what is most important is that Dad thinks the world of your Mom and will never forget that.
They are sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
1. While I think my wife is more interested in what is on her laptop, I would have to say 30 Rock, the Office, Lost or whatever is at the top of her Netflix queue: whatever independent comedy was seen as a trailer on a previous Netflix selection or the complete series of a HBO or Showtime show.
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing do they get on their salad?
When we are at home it is normally oil and spices. (Edit: blue cheese, but oil and vinegar is healthier.)
3. What’s one food they don’t like?
Mac and Cheese, broccoli and anything with potential texture issues.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What do they order?
The last seven months have severely limited my knowledge of what my wife drinks. I would have to say whatever seemed good on tap, but I know this September there will be much consumption of Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale.
5. Where did they go to high school?
Marshwood High School, home of the Eagles (Edit: right high school, wrong mascot. Hawks.)
6. What size shoe do they wear?
I honestly have to say that I have no clue. (Edit: 8.5.)
7. If they were to collect anything, what would it be?
There are a fair amount of purses around our house. Most importantly though, Deanna does an excellent job of collecting memories of us with her DSLR.
8. What is their favorite type of sandwich?
The Moe’s Original Italian Sandwich.
9. What would this person eat every day if they could?
She has said on a number of occasions that she would my shrimp scampi every day.
10. What is their favorite cereal?
Apparently it isn’t frosty mini-wheats, so I will have to guess Raisin Bran? (Edit: Cocoa Puffs.)
11. What would they never wear?
I would have to say anything worn by Carrie Bradshaw from Sex in the City is a no go.
12. What is their favorite sports team?
Red Sox for baseball and the Patriots for professional football. Her allegiance is up in the air for college football, so I’m trying to have her side with the Huskers.
13. Who did they vote for?
14. Who is their best friend?
I think this depends on the location, but I would have to say Deanna would consider her sister her best friend.
15. What is something you do that they wish you wouldn’t do?
Although I’m probably guilty of this, I would have to say leaving the light on in the bathroom.
16. What is their heritage?
Mostly English and Swedish. (Edit: I forgot to mention the Portuguese, primarily because I haven’t started that part of her family’s genealogy yet.)
17. You bake them a cake for their birthday; what kind of cake?
Although I would have to defer to my wife’s answer for me (Cake Love cupcakes), I would try to make either one of those chocolate lava cakes or a cheesecake.
18. Did they play sports in high school?
She used to run track in high school and primarily ran hurdles. (Edit: one season and not very well.)
19. What could they spend hours doing?
Reading both books and online blogs, watching movies
20. What is one unique talent they have?
Besides being completely and totally nerdy around me, I would have to say that my wife is exceedingly bendy and can do yoga far better than I ever would be able to.