Things Maggie Enjoys:
- Taking apart her Try-Angle toy and putting it back together again and investigating how things are put together.
- The rich and mysterious world of shape-sorting toys and stacking rings.
- Twisting the head backwards on her purple Brontosaurus.
- Delicately taking a single block off the top of a tower, then smashing the rest to smithereens with her other hand.
- Swimming with her foam floaty suit.
- Walking while holding my hand or the couch.
- Cheerios (a.k.a. Maggie Crack).
- Feeding herself.
- Afternoon naps with her favorite blankie.
- Holding on to a chair for several minutes and enjoying the view from a standing viewpoint.
Things Maggie Does NOT Enjoy:
- Conventional crawling. Rolling/scooting/lunging is more fun.
- Pesky gravitational forces thwarting her attempts to stand by herself.
- When I won’t let her climb up my face.
- When the Cheerios are gone.
- Getting back into the car seat after a short errand.
- When the stroller or person holding her is stationary.
- New teeth.
- Her new lowered co-sleeper that she can’t climb out of.
Things Maggie Can’t Do But It’s Probably Because I Am Lazy And Haven’t Taught Her
- Drinking from cups, sippy cups, or bottles.
- Hack the treasury for mama. It’s cute if a baby does it, right? Then I don’t have to give the money back if it’s CUTE. 😀